Indian Recipes : Chicken Manchurian Recipe
Chicken Manchurian is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Manchurian Chicken by following this easy recipe.
Chicken Manchurian Recipe
• 4 Chicken Thighs (chopped)
• 1 tsp Soya Sauce
• 1 small Onion (finely chopped)
• 2 tbsp Corn Flour
• 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
• 8 Garlic Pods (finely chopped)
• 8 Green Chillies (finely chopped)
• 4 tsp Refined Oil
• Salt to taste
• 1 tsp Tomato Ketchup (optional) How to make Chicken Manchurian:
• Smear salt and marinate chicken for an hour.
• Make a batter of all purpose flour and cornflour in a bowl. Soak the chicken pieces into it.
• Deep fry the chicken pieces and keep them aside.
• Heat oil in a pan and add garlic, onion and green chillies and fry till brown and crispy.
• Now add chilli powder, salt to taste, deep-fried chicken pieces, tomato ketchup and Soya sauce.
• Cook at high flame (may be for 7-8 minutes) till the chicken turns soft and absorbs ketchup and Soya sauce.
• Add water while stirring, if necessary.
• Chicken Manchurian is ready to be served.
I tried this recipe, it was very testy & everyone like it, specially my daughter. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
Submitted by: Tapashi Das.
posted : 25-May-2013 11:56 PM
Submitted by: mayukhsaha
posted : 25-Mar-2012 05:57 AM
Its awesome nd easy dish to prepare.Its awesome nd easy dish to prepare.
Submitted by: Pravallika
posted : 22-Sep-2011 02:39 PM
Recipe of the Month
Gujia is a popular sweet dish of north India. Gujia recipe is associated with...