Chicken Manchurian Recipe
|Chicken Manchurian Recipe|
|Rating||8.1 / 10 (109 votes)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 4 Chicken Thighs (chopped)
- 1 tsp Soya Sauce
- 1 small Onion (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 8 Garlic Pods (finely chopped)
- 8 Green Chillies (finely chopped)
- 4 tsp Refined Oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Tomato Ketchup (optional)
How to make Chicken Manchurian:
- Smear salt and marinate chicken for an hour.
- Make a batter of all purpose flour and cornflour in a bowl. Soak the chicken pieces into it.
- Deep fry the chicken pieces and keep them aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add garlic, onion and green chillies and fry till brown and crispy.
- Now add chilli powder, salt to taste, deep-fried chicken pieces, tomato ketchup and Soya sauce.
- Cook at high flame (may be for 7-8 minutes) till the chicken turns soft and absorbs ketchup and Soya sauce.
- Add water while stirring, if necessary.
- Chicken Manchurian is ready to be served.