Chicken Pupus Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.food.com/recipe/chicken-pupus-hawaiian-appetizer-456110
|Chicken Pupus Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 650 gms Chicken Thighs or Breasts (skinless, boneless, cubed)
- 1/2 tsp Freshly-Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp Minced Fresh Ginger
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 Cup Dark Rum
- 1 tsp Wasabi Powder
- 1 Orange Juice
- 1 tsp Honey
How to make Chicken Pupus:
- Prepare the marinade by mixing together all the ingredients, except the chicken, in a mixing bowl.
- Place the chicken thighs in the marinade and keep aside for 2 to 4 hours in the refrigerator. After 2 hours, stir it.
- Preheat a grill until the coals are gray to white.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and drain the excess marinade.
- Place it on a lightly oiled grill and cook for 5 to 7 minutes on both sides.
- Continue grilling until the chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- Chicken Pupus is ready to serve.