Chicken Shashlik Recipe
Photo Credit: http://soniajahid.blogspot.in/2011/02/chicken-shashlik.html
|Chicken Shashlik Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 500 gms Chicken Breast (boneless)
- 2 Capsicum
- 2 Onions (medium)
- 2 Tomatoes (medium)
- 1/4 cups lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp Hot Sauce
- Oil (for frying)
How to make Chicken Shashlik:
- Cut chicken into 1" pieces.
- Put in a round dish with the lemon juice, salt, black pepper soya sauce and hot sauce.
- Mix well, cover and leave to marinate for 2-3 hours.
- Cut the onion, capsicum, and tomatoes into small cubes.
- Skew chicken and vegetables closely on bamboo skewers.
- Heat up oil in a big size frying pot or kadai.
- Fry skewers for 8-10 minutes or until chicken begin to change its color and the vegetables are soft.
- Take off from oil and put it on absorbent paper.
- Or you can grill the chicken over hot charcoal.
- Decorate with lemon pieces and mint leaves.
- serve with hot with mint chutney.