Chicken Tikka Masala Curry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.arvindas.com/recipes/
|Chicken Tikka Masala Curry Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||7.3 / 10 (3 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts, (cut into cubes and skin removed)
- For Marinade:
- 4 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 2 tsp Curry Powder
- 1/2 cup Plain Yogurt
- 2 tsp Ginger (minced)
- 2 tsp Garlic (minced)
- For gravy:
- 1 Onion (medium) (chopped)
- 2 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1tsp Ginger (minced)
- 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Chicken Tikka Masala Curry:
- Mix all the marinade ingredients and put the chicken cubes in it.
- Blend all the ingredients so that the marinade is well coated.
- Keep it aside in refrigerator for almost 1-2 hours.
- Grill chicken cubes in the pre-heated oven for 5 min in both side until chicken is cooked.
- Take a pan and heat oil.
- Add the ginger and garlic, and sauté until golden don't let them brown.
- Add tomatoes, chopped onions, and cook until soft.
- Add cumin, coriander, salt, and cook for some time.
- Put the cooked chicken pieces, and cook until heated through.
- Slowly stir in sour cream, and cook until heated.
Serve with rice