Chicken with Tomatoes Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.mccormick.com/Gourmet/Recipes/Main-Dishes/Herb-Braised-Chicken-with-Mushrooms-and-Tomatoes
|Chicken with Tomatoes Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 tsp Basil (chopped)
- 455 g Tomatoes (peeled)
- 1 large Chicken
- 1 Garlic Clove (crushed)
- 1 tsp Marjoram
- 1 cup Onions (chopped)
- 1 tsp Parsley (chopped)
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1 Red Capsicum (cored & seeded)
How to make Chicken with Tomatoes:
- Slice the chicken into big pieces.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and fry onions, until translucent.
- Add chicken pieces and cook, until brown.
- Add rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce the flame to low, cover the pan, and cook until meat turns tender.
- Pour in some water, if required.
- Serve hot with boiled rice.