Chocolate Cream Cups Recipe
|Chocolate Cream Cups Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
- 350 gm Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 tbsp Shortening
- 1 box (3 oz) Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 envelope Unflavored Gelatin
- 1 tsp Instant Coffee Powder
- 2 cups Half and Half Cream
- 1 cup Heavy Cream (whipped)
- 4 tbsp Chocolate Sprinkles
- 8 Cherries (halved)
- 16 fluted Paper Baking Cups
How to make Chocolate Cream Cups:
- Melt chocolates with shortening in hot water in a double boiler.
- Pour 3 tsp of the chocolate syrup on each paper cup, coating the inner surface.
- Place in the refrigerator for 7-8 hours until firm and stiff.
- Remove a few cups at a time from refrigerator. Gently, but quickly remove the paper away from each, leaving a chocolate cup. Refrigerate.
- Combine pudding mix, gelatin and coffee powder. Stir in half-and-half.
- Prepare pudding as directed on the package.
- Let it cool and refrigerate until chilled.
- Add whipped cream into this mixture. Fill chocolate cups with it and refrigerate. Sprinkle with chocolate sprinkles and put cherry halves on each cup.
- Serve immediately.