Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe
|Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||05 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 tbsp Cocoa
- 4 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Egg
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 3 tbsp Milk
- 3 tbsp Chocolate Chips
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 scoop Vanilla Ice Cream
How to make Chocolate Mug Cake:
- Take a large coffee mug and add all the dry ingredients into it - the flour, the cocoa, the sugar and the chocolate chips.
- To this add the egg and whisk completely; keep checking for lumps.
- Now, add in the milk, oil, and the vanilla and mix it thoroughly. Remember to scrape the sides of the cup.
- Place this mug in an oven preheated at 350 degrees C and cook it for 3 minutes.
- When the cake rises to the top, remove the cup and allow to cool a little.
While serving, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.