Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars Recipe
|Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||8.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
|Calories Per Serving
- 2½ cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Butter (melted)
- 2 cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 2¾ cups Confectioners' Sugar
How to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars:
- Combine graham cracker crumbs with confectioners' sugar, peanut butter and melted butter, in a mixing bowl.
- Transfer into a (9x13-inch) pan and press firmly to give a shape.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave, stirring infrequently, and pour over the crumb mixture.
- Chill for about 5 minutes and cut into bars.
- Place in the freezer until chocolate is set.
- Serve thereafter.