Chocolate Snack Cake Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/double-chocolate-snack-cake/5d657eed-fca6-445d-acac-f25fda09ddf6
|Chocolate Snack Cake Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- ¾ cup Maida
- ½ cup Wheat Flour
- 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1½ tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 2 tsp Expresso Coffee
- 1/3 cup Butter (softened)
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
How to make Chocolate Snack Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Grease an 8-inch baking pan.
- Sift maida, wheat flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Blend coffee with milk in a separate bowl.
- Beat butter with sugar in a fresh bowl until smooth and puffy.
- Pour into the coffee mixture, along with egg and vanilla essence.
- Stir in flour mixture slowly. Transfer the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.