Christmas Wife Saver Recipe
|Christmas Wife Saver Recipe|
|Rating||8.0 / 10 (4 votes)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 16 slices of Bread
- 16 slices Black Forest Ham
- 6 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Cornflakes (crushed)
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup Margarine
- 1/4 cup Onions and green peppers
- 3 cups Milk
- 1-2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Salt
How to make Christmas Wife Saver:
- Put 8 bread slices in a large roaster or cake pan.
- Put cheddar and ham slices to cover.
- Top again with 8 slices of bread.
- Mix remaining ingredients except margarine and cornflakes.
- Beat the mixture well and pour it over bread.
- Let it stand overnight in refrigerator. Remove in the morning.
- Melt the margarine and pour over all.
- Sprinkle with cornflakes.
- Now bake it at 350 degrees F for about 50 minutes.
- Christmas Wife Saver is ready.