|Preparation Time||10 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||60 Minutes|
|Rating||7.3 / 10 (7 votes)|
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour (Atta)
- 1/2 cup Pure Ghee (melted)
- 4 tbsp Semolina (Suji)
- 3/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Green Cardamom Powder
- 10 Cashewnuts (chopped)
- 10 Almonds (chopped)
- 10 Raisins
- Milk as required
How to make Churma:
- In a bowl, mix whole wheat flour and semolina and add half cup of ghee to it and mix well.
- Add milk as required and knead into a stiff dough and roll out twelve lemon sized balls.
- In a wok (kadhai), heat sufficient ghee and deep fry the balls till done.
- Drain and place on an absorbent paper and cool.
- Drain the excess oil and allow it to cool.
- In a mixer, grind the balls to a coarse misture.
- Add powdered sugar, cardamom powder, cashewnuts, almonds and raisins and mix.
- Serve with ghee.