Coconut Milk and Rice Recipe
Photo Credit: http://foodwishes.blogspot.in/2012/03/coconut-milk-rice-pudding-with-fresh.html
|Coconut Milk and Rice Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
- 2 Onion (medium sized) (finely chopped)
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk and Water 3/4th cup (mixed well)
- 5 Chilies (cut vertically)
- 1 Cup Rice
- 5 cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 Cardamoms
- Oil and Butter (to fry)
- 2 Cloves
- Cinnamon (small piece)
- 1 Anees
- Bay leaf (small piece)
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Coconut Milk and Rice:
- First soak rice in water for about 10 minutes.
- Take a pan and heat butter and oil inside it.
- Add the cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, anees, bay leaf to the hot oil and fry it for about half a minute.
- Add cashews to it and fry it for about half a minute, don't burn it.
- Fry onions, chilies and garlic, till onions turn yellowish.
- Add and fry rice for a minute and add coconut milk with little water.
- Add salt for taste.
- Keep mixing it and bring it to halt when the rice is cooked.
Serve it hot