Coconut Pecan Cookies Recipe
Photo Credit: http://bakingbetter.com/2012/06/07/coconut-pecan-cookies/
|Coconut Pecan Cookies Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 1/3 cups All-Purpose Flour (Maida) (sifted)
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Butter (softened)
- 1 1/3 cups Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Coconut (flaked)
- 1 cup Pecans (Chota Akhrot) (chopped)
How to make Coconut Pecan Cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Butter a cookie sheet.
- Combine together flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar in a large mixing bowl. Keep aside.
- In a seperate bowl whip butter with sugar until fluffy.
- Stir in eggs, along with vanilla. Beat after each addition.
- Pour in the flour mixture. Blend well to form a smooth batter.
- Add coconut and pecans to the batter. Mix well.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of batter onto the buttered cookie sheet at 1 inch apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown in colour.