Cold Coffee With Chocolate Syrup Recipe
|Cold Coffee With Chocolate Syrup Recipe|
||45 Minutes |
||9.4 / 10 (5 votes)|
- 1 tbsp Instant Coffee Powder
- 8 tbsp Chocolate Syrup /Sauce
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 3 cups Milk
- 4 tbsp Chocolate (melted)
- Ice cubes as required
- 3-4 scoops Coffee Ice Cream
How to make Cold Coffee With Chocolate Syrup:
- In a mixer, take instant coffee powder, milk, sugar, melted chocolate and blend well.
- Now add ice and scoops of ice-cream and blend again.
- Take your serving glass and pour a tablespoon of chocolate sauce and swirl it so as to coat the glass.
- Refrigerate the glasses for thirty minutes.
- Drain the cold coffee in chocolate coated glasses.
- Serve chilled.