Creamy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
Photo Credit: http://veronicascornucopia.com/2010/03/20/chicken-enchiladas/
|Creamy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 cups boiled Chicken (cut into cubes)
- 2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- ¾ cup Sour Cream
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 1 small can Green Chilies (diced)
- 1 small can Olives (sliced)
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- 8 Flour Tortillas
How to make Creamy Chicken Enchiladas:
- Combine cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and milk in a large bowl.
- Add diced green chilies, olives, and half of the soup mixture to the boiled chicken cubes.
- Spread the chicken mixture on flour tortillas and place in a baking pan.
- Pour the remaining soup mixture on top of the tortillas and sprinkle grated cheese on the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 35 minutes, or until bubbling.