Crunchy Peanut Salad Recipe
|Crunchy Peanut Salad Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 cups Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 Bananas (peeled and sliced)
- 1 cup Spanish Peanuts (chopped)
How to make Crunchy Peanut Salad:
- Place a large saucepan on medium heat and combine brown sugar, flour, salt and eggs together. Stir the mixture till the eggs and sugar are well blended.
- Add milk, stirring continuously.
- Cook for 20 to 30 minutes till the mixture thickens, stirring constantly.
- Remove the mixture from heat and cool it completely.
- Layer portions of the pudding along with bananas and peanuts in a glass serving dish.
- Refrigerate until cooled.
- Serve cold.