Curry Leaf Chutney Recipe
|Curry Leaf Chutney Recipe|
|Rating||7.7 / 10 (6 votes)|
- 1 Cup curry leaves (removed from the stem)
- 5 Red chilies, cut into halves
- 3 tsp Black gram (urad) dal
- 1 Tamarind (small piece)
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 tsp Asafetida powder
- 1 tsp Oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Curry Leaf Chutney:
- Wash the curry leaves well and drain extra water.
- Splatter the mustard seeds in frying pan and add urad dal and asafetida. Fry, on low flame, till the urad dal becomes reddish in color.
- Grind the tamarind and red chilies finely.
- Then add curry leaves and run it in the mixer.
- Now, add rest of the seasoned ingredients, along with little water and salt.
- Grind into a thick paste (do not grind too finely).
- Curry Leaf Chutney is ready.