Danish Cabbage Recipe
Photo Credit: http://christmas.food.com/recipe/danish-braised-cabbage-20583
|Danish Cabbage Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||24 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 large head Cabbage (cored and sliced thin)
- 3 cups Water
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 tsp Caraway Seeds
- ½ tsp Salt
How to make Danish Cabbage:
- Pour water in a large pot and boil it.
- Add cabbage and cook for about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Drain the water and reduce heat to low.
- Return the cabbage back to the pot.
- Add sour cream, caraway seeds and salt. Cook for 15 minutes on low heat.