Dry Fruit Kheer Recipe
Photo Credit: http://festivals.iloveindia.com/baisakhi/kheer.html
|Dry Fruit Kheer Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||7.2 / 10 (10 votes)|
- 10 Pieces of almond, soaked separately
- 10 Pieces of cashew, soaked separately
- 10 Pieces of pista (pistachios), soaked separately
- 1 tbsp Khus khus, soaked separately
- 1 Lite milk
- 1-1/4 Cup sugar or as per taste
- Very little saffron, soaked in warm milk
How to make Dry Fruit Kheer:
- Peel off the almonds and pistachios.
- Grind all dry fruits (including Khus khus) together to smooth paste.
- Boil the milk until reduced to 3/4 of it.
- Add the dry fruit paste in the boiled milk and again boil until it blends well.
- Reduce the flame and add sugar.
- Stir constantly until the sugar gets dissolved.
- Take off heat and finally add soaked saffron.
- Cool it and serve.