Duck Pancakes Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/duckpancakeswithhois_67779
|Duck Pancakes Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 4 Duck Breasts (skinless)
- 1 Bunch Spring Onions (sliced)
- 1/2 Seedless Cucumber
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 100 ml Hoisin Sauce (a Chinese dipping sauce)
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 10 Chinese Pancakes
- 1/2 tsp Chinese Five Spice
How to make Duck Pancakes:
- Toss the cut duck in the Chinese five spice and pepper.
- Add the duck in the heated sesame oil in a frying pan and stir-fry until cooked through.
- Then add the hoisin sauce. Cook it for about 1 minute.
- Place the duck to a warmed dish.
- Arrange the cucumber and spring onions in a bowl, and then unwrap the warmed pancakes.
- If desired top it with some duck, cucumber and spring onions, then rolled up to resemble the Chinese classic.