Indian Recipes : Egg Biryani Recipe
Egg Biryani is a delicious and easy to cook recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Egg Beriani by following this easy recipe.
Egg Biryani Recipe
• 8 Large eggs, hard boiled
• 1/2 Cup ghee
• 2 Cups basmati rice
• 1 Large onion, finely chopped
• 2 Bay leaves
• 1 Inch cinnamon stick
• 2 Flakes garlic, crushed
• 1 Brown Cardamom
• 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
• 4 Green cardamom pods
• 1/2 tsp Chili powder
• 1 tsp Garam masala powder
• 2-1/2 Cups warm water
• 1 tbsp Coriander leaves, chopped
• 3-4 Tomatoes, thickly sliced to garnish
• Salt to taste How to make Egg Biryani:
• Heat the ghee in a deep sauce pan and fry onions and garlic along with the bay leaves, cinnamon and cardamoms, till golden.
• Prick the eggs, carefully with a fork and add it to the pan.
• Add turmeric, chili powder to it and sauté for about 5 minutes.
• Combine pre-soaked rice with it and stir slowly and carefully for about 2 minutes.
• Add water and salt to it, and cook over a moderate heat till the rice is tender and water is absorbed.
• Now sprinkle the garam masala powder over it.
• Garnish Egg Biriyani with coriander and tomato slices and serve.
please put pictures with recipes- very important.
Submitted by: anila emmanuel
posted : 17-Dec-2011 06:46 AM
hmmm..a good and easy one
Submitted by: S.A.Nilam
posted : 27-Sep-2009 01:23 AM
Recipe of the Month
Carrot Soup is a very nutritious dish. Learn how to make/prepare Carrot Soup by...