Egg Bonda Recipe
Photo Credit: https://kitchen.desibantu.com/egg-bonda1
|Egg Bonda Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||7.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 4 Boiled Eggs (cut into 2 halves each)
- 1¼ cup Gram Flour
- 1 cup Rice Flour
- Salt (to taste)
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 3 Green Chilies (finely chopped)
- Oil (to fry)
How to make Egg Bonda:
- Put chili powder, pepper and a little salt over the boiled eggs.
- Batter the gram four, rice flour, chili powder, green chilies, pepper and salt.
- Heat the oil to fry to make bonda.
- Dip the garnished boiled egg pieces one by one into the batter and put it inside the hot oil.
- Roast it till it gets golden brown in color.
- Repeat it for all the egg pieces.
Serve it hot with nice chutney