Egg Stuffed With Veggies Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.yummyoyummy.com/2013/11/vegetable-stuffed-omelet.html
|Egg Stuffed With Veggies Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||8.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 100 g Peas, Carrot, Capsicum (boiled and mixed together)
- Oil for frying
- 5 Eggs (boiled)
- 1 tsp Cheese (grated)
- 1 Egg (raw)
- Salt as per taste
How to make Egg Stuffed With Veggies:
- Beat the raw egg to form a thick mixture.
- Cut the boiled eggs lengthwise in two halves.
- Next, remove the yolk.
- Fill in the yolk space with mixture of vegetables, cheese and add salt to taste.
- Now, sprinkle the raw egg mixture over it.
- Deep fry the stuffed eggs.
Serve hot with sauce