Finnish Kropser Recipe
|Finnish Kropser Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 3 Eggs
- ½ cup White Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 cups Milk
- 1¼ cups All-Purpose Flour
- ¼ cup Butter
How to make Finnish Kropser:
- Preheat oven to 450 °F (230 °C).
- Sift together white sugar, flour and salt in a medium bowl.
- Add eggs and milk. Bea the mixture with an electric mixer till the mixture is well blended.
- Place butter in a baking pan and melt it. Turn the pan to coat all the sides with butter.
- Add the remaining butter into the batter. Mix well.
- Pour the prepared batter into the baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove and cool the mixture.
- Cut into squares and serve hot.