Fish Frikadeller Recipe
|Fish Frikadeller Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 pound Cod Fillets
- 1 small Onion (quartered)
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ cup Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1/8 tsp White Pepper
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Curry Powder (optional)
- Butter (for frying)
How to make Fish Frikadeller:
- Grind fish and onion in a food processor, until pureed.
- Combine the pureed mixture, salt, flour, egg, baking powder, ½ cup milk and curry powder.
- Spoon the mixture into a small bowl and place it inside a large bowl, with crushed ice.
- Chill until the mixture becomes thick. Keep stirring.
- Stir in the remaining milk slowly. Cover and chill for 20 minutes.
- Refrigerate two spoons and use them to shape the fish mixture into eggs.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Fry each side for 4-5 minutes and serve hot.