Frozen Paneer Masala Recipe
Photo Credit: http://foodviva.com/curry-recipes/paneer-butter-masala-recipe/
|Frozen Paneer Masala Recipe|
||8.0 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 1 pkg Frozen fried paneer
- 2 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 4 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Coriander leaves (chopped)
- 4 tsp Masala powder
- 2 tsp Chilly powder
- 1 Tomato (chopped)
How to make Frozen Paneer Masala:
- Defrost the frozen fried paneer in a microwave. Keep it aside.
- Now add oil in a pan and heat it.
- Add garlic paste and ginger and stir, till it turns into brown.
- Now add onions and stir, till onions become translucent.
- Mix masala powder and coriander powder and stir.
- Then tomato pieces with chilly powder and stir well.
- Pour a little water, add salt and stir, till masala blends well in water.
- Add paneer, cover the pan and cook on a medium flame for some time.
- Now garnish it with coriander leaves and serve.