Fruit And Vegetable Raita Recipe
Photo Credit: http://community.epicurious.com/post/cucumber-raita-cooling-curry-relief
|Fruit And Vegetable Raita Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||5 Minutes |
- 4 slices Pineapple (cubed)
- 1 medium Apple (cubed)
- 1 medium Pear (cubed)
- 1 large Tomato (cubed & deseeded)
- 1 medium Cucumber (cubed & deseeded)
- 1 medium Onion (chopped)
- 15 Fresh Mint Leaves (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Black Peppercorns (freshly crushed)
- Cumin Seeds (roasted and powdered)
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cream
How to make Fruit And Vegetable Raita:
- In a bowl, mix well the roasted cumin powder and yogurt.
- Add the coarsely ground peppercorns, salt and fresh cream to it and mix.
- Now add the chopped fruits and vegetables and mint leaves and mix well.
- Sprinkle red chilli powder.