Fruit Glazed Pork Roast Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.lovefood.net.au/festive-pork-roast-summer-fruit-glaze/
|Fruit Glazed Pork Roast Recipe|
||185 Minutes |
||70 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 12 oz Guava Nectar
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Cider Vinegar
- 8 slices fresh Ginger Root
- 1/2 tsp Ginger (ground)
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 5 pound Pork Roast
How to make Fruit Glazed Pork Roast:
- Take a resealable plastic bag and put in the fruit nectar, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger root, ground ginger and brown sugar.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Put the pork into the bag and seal it.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Separate the pork from the marinade and wipe with paper towels till the chops are dry.
- Cook the chops till both the sides are brown.
- Place the chops in a roasting pan and bake in a preheated oven at 175 degrees C for 60 minutes.
- Every 10 minutes baste the pork with the marinade.