Fruit Raita Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.evernewrecipes.com/sauces-and-spices-recipes/mixed-fruit-raita-recipe.html
|Fruit Raita Recipe|
||9.8 / 10 (6 votes)|
- 2 Apples
- 3 Bananas
- Salt to taste
- 1 Ripe Mango
- Sugar to taste
- 1 small Pineapple
- 2 cups Curd (yogurt)
- 1tsp Jeera Powder
- 1 cup Pomegranate Seeds
- ½ tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
How to make Fruit Raita:
- Using a blender, blend the curd until smooth.
- Add salt, sugar and jeera powder to the curd. If it is very thick, add a little milk or water.
- Chop all fruits in small cubes. Add the fruit cubes to the curd.
- Garnish the Fruit Raita with pomegranate seeds and chopped coriander leaves.
- Fruit Raita is ready to savor. Serve chilled.