Fudge Brownie Sundae Recipe
Photo Credit: http://blahnikbaker.com/hot-fudge-peanut-butter-swirl-brownie-sundae/
|Fudge Brownie Sundae Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
- 1 cup Flour
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Milk (skimmed)
- 1/4 cup Applesauce
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 3/4 cup Hot Water
- 2 tsp Low Fat Frozen Yogurt
How to make Fudge Brownie Sundae:
- Preheat the oven at a temperature of 350 degrees F.
- Now, take a large mixing bowl and add flour, sugar, 1/4 cup cocoa, baking powder, milk, applesauce, vanilla and salt to it. Blend well to form a thick paste.
- Take a square pan and spray some cooking spray in it. Now, add the prepared batter to it. Keep it aside.
- Take another bowl and blend brown sugar, 1/4 cup cocoa and hot water in it.
- Pour this mixture over the prepared batter and bake in the oven, for 40 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven and cool in a pan.
- Serve it with a spoon of low-fat frozen yogurt and a spoon of chocolate sauce that has formed on the bottom of the pan, as topping.
- In a medium size bowl, combine Stir to blend. Pour over batter in prepared pan.