Garlic and Chilli Pasta Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/22827/chilli+chicken+pasta+with+garlic+olives+and+capers
|Garlic and Chilli Pasta Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||7.3 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 500 g Pasta
- 1 cup Green Onions (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 8 Garlic Cloves (chopped)
- 2 large Capsicums (thinly sliced)
- 1 small Red Chilly (halved and de-seeded)
- 2 large Green Chilies (halved and de-seeded)
- ½ tsp Garlic Salt
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 1 Lemon
How to make Garlic and Chilli Pasta:
- Boil pasta in plenty of salted water, until tender but firm. Drain and cool.
- Heat oil on medium heat in a saucepan.
- Fry onions and garlic until tender.
- Add capsicum, red chilly, and green chilies. Saute and fry until golden and slightly crisp, on medium-high heat.
- Add pasta and sprinkle salt, garlic salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Remove from heat and squeeze lemon all over it.
- Toss well and serve hot.