Garlic Fried Chicken Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.jackyskusina.com/filipino-style-fried-chicken/
|Garlic Fried Chicken Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 tsp Salt
- 4 pounded Chicken Breast (thin skinless, boneless halves)
- 2 tsp Garlic (powder, or to taste)
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 cup All-purpose flour (maida)
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
How to make Garlic Fried Chicken :
- In a shallow dish, mix together the garlic powder, pepper, salt, paprika, bread crumbs and flour.
- In a separate dish, mix rigorously milk and egg.
- Heat the oil in a large Kadai (skillet) and let it come to boiling temperature.
- Dip the chicken into the egg and milk.
- Dredge in the dry ingredients until evenly coated.
- Fry chicken in the hot oil for about 5 minutes per side, or until the chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
- Remove from the oil with a slotted spatula, and serve.
Serve it with Pudina Chutney, onions. You can also sprinkle little bit of lemon juice.