Gobi Fry Recipe
|Gobi Fry Recipe|
|Rating||4.8 / 10 (5 votes)|
- 3 cups Cauliflower (Gobi)
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 1 big Dry chilly
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Chilly Powder
- 1/4 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Pepper Powder
- 1tsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Lime Juice (optional)
- Fresh Coriander Leaves
How to make Gobi Fry:
- Wash, clean and chop the cauliflower.
- Add oil, mustard, cumin and dry chilly in a pan, over medium heat. Allow it to splutter.
- Add in chopped cauliflower. Season with salt and pepper powder. Mix properly and lid the pan. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining spices and sauté properly.
- Lid the pan and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove the lid and add lime juice and coriander. Mix gently.
- Garnish with freshly chopped coriander, to serve.