Green Chili Chicken Recipe
|Green Chili Chicken Recipe|
|Preparation Time||20 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||30 Minutes|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
|Calories Per Serving||112|
- 800 grams Chicken (cut into 1 ½" pieces and cleaned)
- 1 cup Small Green Chilies
- 3 Green Chilies (Chopped)
- 10 cloves Garlic
- 1 ½ inch piece of Ginger (Sliced)
- ¾ tsp Cumin Seed
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 2 Medium Onion (chopped)
- ½ cup fresh Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Green Chili Chicken:
- Take mixer add chopped chilies, ginger, garlic, onion, salt and coriander leaves and make a paste. Keep it aside.
- Add this grinded mixture to the chicken and marinate for a ½ hour.
- After ½ hour heat up the pan with the oil and add cumin seeds.
- Fry it for 2 min and then add turmeric powder.
- Now add marinated chicken, small green chilies and mix it well.
- Add coriander powder, cumin power, salt, garam masala powder and mix it well.
- Finally add half cup of water and mix it.
- Cover the lid and cook in a medium flame to 15-20min.
- Now green chili chicken curry is ready to serve.
Suggestions:Serve with rice.