Green Peas & Mint Soup Recipe
|Green Peas & Mint Soup Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
- 6 cups Water
- 3 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 lb Fresh Peas (boiled)
- 1 cup Fresh Mint (chopped)
- 1 small Onion (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Fennel Seeds Powder (roasted) - optional
- 2 tbsp Fresh Cream (garnishing)
- Ground Black Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Green Peas & Mint Soup:
- Take a large saucepan and moderately heat the olive oil.
- Now, add onions and garlic and cook it until it becomes soft. It will take approximately 7 to 10 minutes. Stir it continuously, so that it does not stick to the saucepan.
- Now, mix in the fennel powder and stir again.
- Add chopped mint, peas and water to the saucepan and bring it to boil.
- After boiling, reduce the heat to simmer mode and cook for 15 minutes. Now, let it cool a little.
- Using a blender, make a puree of the soup in batches and bring it to boil again.
- Add salt and black pepper to it and garnish it with mint and fresh cream.
- Serve hot.