Green Peppercorns in Brine Recipe
|Green Peppercorns in Brine Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- ¾ cup (120 grams) Salt
- 100 g Fresh Green Peppercorns (on their stalks)
- ¼ cup Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder (Haldi)
- 1 tsp Oil
How to make Green Peppercorns in Brine:
- Take fresh green peppercorns and wash them. Pat them dry.
- Take a pan and boil 2 cups water of water in it, along with salt and turmeric powder.
- Add lemon juice and peppercorns in it and mix well. Remove the pan from flame.
- With this, you will have the peppercorns almost ready.
- Take a glass jar (sterilize) and put the peppercorns in it. The salt water should adequately cover the peppercorns. Add the oil.
- Keep it in a cool place, where it will be ready to eat after 3- 4 days.
- It can be stored for a year at room temperature.