Photo Credit: http://www.sailajakitchen.org/search/label/Beverages%2FDrinks%2FJuices%2Fcocktail%2Flassi?updated-max=2010-10-11T06:03:00-07:00&max-results=20&start=20&by-date=false
||20 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 2 tbsp Rose Syrup
- 7 1/2 cups Full Cream Milk
- 4 Malai Burfi
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- A few strands of Saffron (Kesar)
- 1/2 tsp Green Cardamom Powder
- 10 Almonds (blanched and peeled)
- 20 Pistachios (blanched and peeled)
How to make Gulaab-E-Aab:
- In a pan, heat the milk and bring it to a boil. Add sugar and heat till the sugar dissolves. Set aside.
- Add saffron to the milk and dissolve well.
- Add green cardamom powder to the milk and mix well and set aside to cool.
- Add rose syrup and refrigerate the milk.
- Pour into glasses and top it with crushed malai burfi.
- Serve chilled garnished with almonds and pistachios.