Hot Fudge Ice Cream Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2014/06/easy-ice-cream-cake.html
|Hot Fudge Ice Cream Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||8 Minutes |
- 2 (1oz) semisweet Chocolate Squares
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 1 cup Evaporated Milk
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ liter Ice Cream (any flavor)
- 4 Bread Slices (quartered)
How to make Hot Fudge Ice Cream:
- Combine milk, sugar, and chocolate squares in a saucepan and heat on low flame.
- Stir until smooth. Increase the heat and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil until the liquid becomes ¾ of the original volume.
- Remove from heat and stir in butter and vanilla. Continue stirring until slightly cooled.
- Place a quarter slice of bread in each serving bowl.
- Top with one scoop of ice-cream (stiff and chilled) and 2 tbsp of the warm liquid you have prepared.
- Serve immediately.