Italian Pork Tenderloin Recipe
|Italian Pork Tenderloin Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Prosciutto (chopped)
- 2 tbsp fresh Sage (chopped)
- 2 tbsp fresh Parsley (chopped)
- 2 tbsp sun-dried Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Onion (chopped)
- 1 1/2 pounds Pork Tenderloin (cut into 1/2 inch strips)
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper (ground)
How to make Italian Pork Tenderloin:
- In a skillet heat the oil and sauté the prosciutto, sage, parsley, tomatoes and onion for 5 minutes.
- Add the pork strips and cook for 10 minutes until browned.
- Add the broth and heavy cream. Stir thoroughly.
- Season with salt and pepper and bring it to a boil. Simmer for 20 minutes in low flame stirring occasionally. Cook till the sauce is thickened.