Japanese Ginger Salad Dressing Recipe
|Japanese Ginger Salad Dressing Recipe|
|Rating||8.2 / 10 (5 votes)|
- 3 tbsp Fresh ginger root, minced
- 1/4 Cup soy sauce
- 3 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tsp Honey
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Cup olive oil
How to make Japanese Ginger Salad Dressing:
- Take a small bowl and whisk together the soy sauce, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, mustard, honey and pepper.
- Add the oil in a steady stream, whisking continuously.
- When the oil is incorporated into the dressing, pour it into a glass jar and let it cool till serving.