Japanese Rice Crackers Recipe
|Japanese Rice Crackers Recipe|
|Rating||7.7 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 1-1/2 Cups mochiko (sweet rice flour)
- 3 tbsp Granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp Black sesame seeds
- 1 Cup hot water
- 1/4 Cup soy sauce
- 1/4 Cup mirin
How to make Japanese Rice Crackers:
- Mix rice flour with sugar and add hot water. Knead to a dough.
- Roll the dough into balls and then steam.
- Knead the dough once more and roll into large coils.
- At this point, any integrated flavorings (here sesame seeds) are added.
- Roll out the flavored dough into thin sheets and then cut into any shape you desire (traditionally circular).
- Lay the cut dough on straw mats and dry in the sun.
- Season them with soy sauce and mirin blend.
- Grill the crackers.
- Japanese Rice Crackers are ready.