Japanese Salad Dressing Recipe
Photo Credit: http://asiansupper.com/files/japanese-ginger-salad-dressing.jpg
|Japanese Salad Dressing Recipe|
- 3/4 Cup red miso
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 3 tbsp Mirin (Japanese rice wine)
- 2 tbsp Hot water
- 2 tsp Light soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp Sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Toasted sesame seeds
- 1 Cup lettuce, torn
- 1 Carrot, thinly sliced
How to make Japanese Salad Dressing:
- In a small bowl, combine miso and sugar.
- Add mirin, water, soy sauce, sesame oil and sesame seeds.
- Stir until well blended.
- Serve over lettuce and carrot slices.
- Toss to combine.
- Japanese Salad Dressing is ready.