Jowar Khichu Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NUT2CEOPjQ
|Jowar Khichu Recipe|
- 1 cup Millet (Jowar) Flour
- 1 tsp Ginger-Green Chilli Paste
- 1 piece large Garlic, grated
- 1 tsp Sesame (Til) Seeds
- 1 tsp Curd
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 ½ cup Water
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves, chopped
How to make Jowar Khichu:
- Take a clean microwave bowl and put all the ingredients in it.
- Slowly, add water and keep stirring the mixture continuously, to avoid formation of lumps.
- Cook this smooth mixture in the microwave for 5 about minutes on high temperature.
- Serve hot, garnished with sesame seeds and chopped coriander leaves.