Kiwifruit Chutney Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.aseanjournal.com/kiwifruit-chutney-recipes-nz.html
|Kiwifruit Chutney Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||6-10 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp Fresh Ginger (chopped)
- 1/3 cup Onion (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Curry Powder
- 1/4 tsp Dried Red Pepper flakes
- 5 Kiwifruit (peeled, diced, divided)
- 1 Banana (peeled, diced)
- 2 tbsp Orange Juice
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 2 tbsp Malt Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Fresh Cilantro Leaves (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Fresh Mint Leaves (chopped)
How to make Kiwifruit Chutney:
- Combine all ingredients and put the mixture in a saucepan.
- Boil it gently for an hour until thick and soft.
- Stir it occasionally.
- Cool it and transfer into sterilized jars.
- Kiwifruit Chutney is ready.