Kuttu Paratha Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.sailusfood.com/2013/12/23/kothu-parotta-recipe-salna-muttai/
|Kuttu Paratha Recipe|
||8.5 / 10 (13 votes)|
- 2 Cups Kuttu Atta
- 1 tsp Rock salt
- 2 Potatoes, boiled, peeled and mashed
- Dry flour for dusting
- Ghee or clarified butter for frying
How to make Kuttu Paratha:
- Combine together the kuttu atta, potatoes and salt.
- Add sufficient water and make flexible dough. Knead well.
- Cover it and set aside for about half an hour.
- Divide the dough into eight pieces and shape them into round balls using dry flour.
- Roll out these balls into chapatti.
- Heat a griddle(tava). Reduce the flame to medium.
- Put one paratha on the tava and pour ghee in the form of trail along the outer edges of the paratha.
- Flip when the underside is cooked. Apply the ghee on exposed surface.
- Again flip and cook on the other side.
- Remove when well done on both sides.