Lemon Barley Water Recipe
|Lemon Barley Water Recipe|
- 3 ounces Pearl Barley
- 3 pints Water
- 3 Lemons
- 3 ounces Sugar
How to make Lemon Barley Water:
- Put barley and water in a pan and bring to boil. Reduce the heat, cover the pan and let it simmer for 30 minutes.
- Strain the liquid in to a jug.
- Peel the lemons very thinly. Remove the pith and slice the lemons.
- Put the lemon slices as well as peel in the jug with barley water.
- Stir in sugar and allow the lemon barley water to go cold.
- Strain the water in a separate jug and you can store it in the refrigerator for 5 days.