Lemon Bundt Cake Recipe
|Lemon Bundt Cake Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 550 gm Lemon Cake Mix
- 100 gm Instant Lemon Pudding Mix
- ¾ cup Vegetable Oil
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup lemon-lime flavored Carbonated Beverage
How to make Lemon Bundt Cake:
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Butter and flour a bundt pan.
- Blend together cake mix, pudding mix and oil in a bowl.
- Put in eggs one after one, beating continuously.
- Pour in lemon-lime soda and stir well.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 325°F for 35 minutes, or until the toothpick test is completed.
- Remove and let it cool.
- Slice and serve.