Lemon Love Notes Recipe
|Lemon Love Notes Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||50 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/4 cup Sugar (powdered) (for crust)
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 pn Salt
- 2 Egg
- 1 cup Sugar (for filling)
- 2 tbsp Flour (for filling)
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Lemon Rind (grated)
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- Sugar (powdered) (for coating)
How to make Lemon Love Notes:
- To make crust first, mix butter and powdered sugar.
- Combine it with flour and salt.
- Pour this into a pan.
- Bake crust at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
- To make the filling, mix the eggs, sugar, flour, lemon juice, lemon rind and baking powder together.
- Now pour it over hot crust and bake it for about 25 minutes.
- Let it cool.
- Finally, drizzle with powdered sugar topping.
- Cut and shape into squares.
- Store in tin box between wax paper.