Lemon Rosemary Sorbet Recipe
|Lemon Rosemary Sorbet Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||195 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1½ cups Sugar
- 1½ cups Water
- ½ cup fresh Rosemary (finely chopped)
- 1 1/3 cups fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 tbsp Vodka
How to make Lemon Rosemary Sorbet:
- Combine together sugar and water in a medium saucepan on medium heat.
- Stir gently to dissolve the sugar and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir rosemary. Cover the pan and allow it to stand for 10 minutes or till it has completely cooled down.
- Strain the liquid into a large bowl and add lemon juice and vodka. Mix well until blended.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream container and cover it. Freeze until semi-solid.
- Remove and mash with a fork and refreeze again.
- Transfer it to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Cover the mixture and freeze it until served.