Mango Kulfi Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.awesomecuisine.com/recipes/4820/mango-kulfi.html
|Mango Kulfi Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||8.9 / 10 (31 votes)|
- 1 Ripe Mango
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 can Milk Powder
- Sugar as per taste
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
- Few Strands of Saffron
- 1/4 cup Pistachios(chopped coarsely)
How to make Mango Kulfi:
- Peel the mango and chop it into small pieces.Discard the seed.
- Combine the mango pieces, sugar, condensed milk and milk powder in a pan and bring it to a boil.
- Now add the cardamom powder, cook for 10 more minutes till the mixture thickens.
- Now add saffron and pistachios.
- Lower the flame and allow to cool completely.
- Pour into kulfi moulds and freeze overnight till firm.
- Mango Kulfi is ready.